- May 22, 2018
- Posted by: The Merit Group
- Category: Blogging Galore, Branding
Have you ever wondered what your nitch was? What makes you unique? What makes you, well…you? YOU DO.
Let’s start off by saying that there is no one who can be you better than you! That pep in your step? That sassy walk? That has YOU written all over it. You are a unique, one-of-a-kind, specially made, handcrafted you. Check out these 3 tips to help you, love you.
- One of the most appealing things a person can wear is not their attitude, but their confidence: There is a distinct difference. An attitude says, ͞”I know I am the bomb!” ͟While confidence says, ͞” I’m just loving ’who I am. ͟And there is nothing wrong with that. Love yourself, because at the end of the day you and the Lord are all you got! Take pride in what you have been given and OWN IT, because you’re amazing!
- Become at peace with who you are and watch your mindset shift. Knowing how to love yourself is of utter importance. Self-love is the basis of wellbeing, joy, self-empowerment, and the ability to create and enjoy the kind of life you want. The life worth living is the life you love. You need to come to a place within yourself that says, ͞”You know what? This is me. This is who I am. And whether or not I like it…I am going to love it.”
- If you don’t know how to love yourself…how can you expect someone else to love you? I know we have all heard this cliché but it is honestly true! Tell me how you expect a person to treat with respect or love you wholeheartedly if you don’t show an ounce of affection towards yourself? Love you first, before you choose love anybody else or else you might end up loving them more. Don’t fall in love with yourself through anybody else…fall in love with yourself and then somebody else. Use these tips as a guide to help you better understand yourself. Remember that no one can create happiness for you. Don’t look for a way away from you. You are you. And whether you like it or not, God loves you.
#BLOGGERSGALORE #LOVINGLIFE #LOVINGMEFIRST